LINK Educational Alliance
The book „How to get a job in first half of the 21st century +444 tips for a successful career” by Valentin Kuleto and Dragan Varagić is a guide for each individual’s successful career. The book provides answers to a number of questions about any person’s career and existence. It was written in order to enable everyone to find an appropriate profession - one they will enjoy and for which they will be paid very well.
With this book, you can learn how to think while you are looking for a job, as well as how to build self-confidence. The book provides work- and life-related advice thats lead to a secure career and an easier, more beautiful life.
What will you learn in the book?
1. The goal of the book is to motivate you to start advancing your professional and personal skills, which will ensure a better job. This is the reason why it contains ways to advance everyone’s personal skills.
2. As the times change, so does the approach to education, as well as the perception of work. In the book, you can learn how to choose the best direction in your studies, which will provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary for performing the desired work.
3. Entrepreneurial awareness and financial literacy are important for any job, because they constitute something more than work. It is also an attitude towards life. The book describes ways of starting a successful business, as well as tips on smart management of money.
4. You will discover the simplest way to start making money online and see where you can find freelance work. You will also learn how to find assets for realization of your ideas or projects.
5. The book describes the most popular jobs at the moment, which will be in even higher demand in the future. You will learn how to become competent for those jobs, regardless of the earlier experience.
6. You will also find tips for a long and profitable career, which constitute a little philosophy of success and make it possible to see things from a different angle. These tips are applicable to any profession and any field you might work in.
Find the right job for a secure future
People must not allow excuses to create their life – this is the fundamental motto of the book. Any problem can be solved in some way, if we try to find it. The authors emphasize that this kind of thinking is necessary for greater self-confidence, and therefore - greater success.
About the authors
Prof. dr Valentin Kuleto is the founder and president of LINK group, a company well-known for its success in primary and secondary education, as well as professional education and certification in modern business and IT. Following a clear mission, he raised a unique system of 24 educational institutions and services that have been helping people to become more successful for 20 years.
Dragan Varagić is a consultant on the use of internet in business; entrepreneur, professional lecturer, blogger. He is also an owner, author, mentor and co-founder of several prominent startup companies, including some in the area of education.
He has worked in the non-formal education sector since 1991, and taught at several higher education institutions in the country and the region since 2003. He has been active in internet business since 1988, as one of the pioneers of internet entrepreneurship in Serbia.