IT training for the most successful students: the best graduates receive year-long training at ITAcademy for the third consecutive year
LINKgroup continues to reward the best and most successful graduates. This year, in cooperation with HRH Crown Prince Alexander’s Foundation for Education and Culture, 30 one-year training programs at ITAcadamy are given to the best students in Serbia and Republika Srpska.
On October 2, a reception was given at the White Palace for the recipients and their parents, where last year’s winners shared their first-hand experience regarding the cutting-edge one-year IT training.
HRH Crown Prince Alexander Karađorđević handed out the awards to the selected students from Serbia and Republika Srpska.
I would like to thank LINKgroup, an excellent company dedicated to what’s most important today. This is a century of information technology, which is why it is very important for people to have good IT skills. Today, the world is driven by technology and it is crucial to focus on it – said the Crown Prince.
The president of LINKgroup, Valentin Kuleto, greeted the attendees and addressed the lucky recipients of the ITAcademy training programs.
Our company and HRH's Foundation share the same mission: to help young people become more successful. In addition, our standpoint is identical: knowledge is the foundation of success and power. I congratulate you because you are the remarkable thirty among more than five hundred of the best students in Serbia and Republika Srpska. I am, therefore, very pleased that you will attend one of our schools that form part of our educational alliance comprising twelve educational institutions operating in 5 European countries – said Valentin Kuleto.
Cutting-edge IT education for some of the most sought-after professions
The selected students will attend ITAcademy online, via the state-of-the-art Distance Learning Platform. They will choose a program that will enable them to acquire knowledge and skills for the most sought-after professions, and obtain internationally recognized IT certificates, such as Microsoft, Cambridge, Zend, Oracle, Adobe, Autodesk, Cisco, etc.
I will try to use these skills as best as possible. Knowledge is something nobody can take away from you. My plan is to find a good job and eventually start my own IT company – said Pavle Kokanov, the best student in his class at the Milenko Brzak-Uča technical high school in Ruma.
So far, owing to the partnership between LINKgroup and HRH Crown Prince Alexander’s Foundation for Education and Culture, a total of 70 free training programs have been awarded to high school graduates from Serbia and Republika Srpska.
Here is the list of selected candidates:
1. Pavle Kokanov, Secondary Technical School “Milenko Brzak – Uča”, Ruma
2. Nebojša Racanović, Secondary Vocational and Technical School, Gradiška
3. Monika Miljković, School of Economics, Niš
4. Teodora Ristoski, 12th Belgrade Gymnasium, Belgrade
5. Ivana Kašiković, Gymnasium “Jovan Dučić”, Trebinje
6. Željko Tripić, JU SŠC “Jovan Cvijić”, Modriča
7. Maša Marinković, 13th Belgrade Gymnasium, Belgrade
8. Branislav Beković, School of Pharmacy and Physical Therapy, Belgrade
9. Tamara Vuksanović, School of Economics and Trade, Kosovska Mitrovica
10. Nikola Janković, School of Hospitality and Tourism, Čajetina
11. Aleksandar Popović, Technical School “Šabac”, Šabac
12. Jovan Senić, School of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering “Goša”, Smederevska Palanka
13. Jovana Vuksanović, Schools of Economics and Trade “Knjaz Miloš”, Gornji Milanovac
14. Marko Kuzmanović, Vocational School of Chemistry and Textile, Šabac
15. Teodora Savić, Bela Crkva Gymnasium and School of Economics, Bela Crkva
16. Ana Mladenovic, Secondary School “Nikola Tesla”, Boljevac
17. Milica Sandić, Secondary Vocational School “Miloš Crnjanski”, Kikinda
18. Veljko Cvetković, Technical School “Rade Metalac”, Leskovac
19. David Mitrić, School of Economics “May 9”, Sremska Mitrovica
20. Dušan Tričković, Mašinsko-elektrotehnička škola, Bor
21. Marija Krstić, First Belgrade Gymnasium, Belgrade
22. Ana Nedeljković, Secondary School of Music “Vatroslav Lisinski”, Belgrade
23. Ilija Golubović, Technical School “Sava Munćan”, Bela Crkva
24. Vesna Cerović, Gymnasium “Laza Kostić”, Novi Sad
25. Emilija Stanković, Technical School, Vlasotince
26. Nikola Ranković, Secondary School of Economics, Barajevo
27. Nikola Milićević, Secondary School “Đura Jakšić”, Rača Kragujevačka
28. Nikolina Vasović, Secodary School of Mechanical Engineering, Novi Sad
29. Mirjana Panić, School of Agriculture with Campus “Valjevo”, Valjevo
30. Jefimija Najdić, Gymnasium “Bora Stanković”, Vranje