LINK2job employment fair is another socially responsible project by Center for Career Development (CCD), aiming to connect the visitors with employers. The first LINK2job employment fair will be held on September 18 at the Crown Plaza hotel.
After years of experience in acting as a connection between people looking for work and the employers, CCD decided to organize an employment fair for everyone: students at all our educational institutions - formal and nonformal alike; anyone else looking for work; the employers themselves - as a place where they can all present themselves. Both those eager to show their knowledge as soon as possible, and those who are desperate for persons with necessary skills.
Excellent opportunity for employment
An event such as this employment fair offers numerous possibilities to all involved. Visitors have a single place where they can find all companies in which they would like to work and to whom they can present themselves right away, submit their CV or schedule an interview. They can see how “hot” their professions are and what is offered on the market.
In a single day, the visitors will receive valuable tips which will help them find adequate employment, and learn the best ways to attract an employer’s attention. Visitors of the LINK2job fair will also receive tips on how to write a good CV, how to prepare and behave at job interviews, what employers expect from them and what is the easiest way to gain work experience . And much more:
1. free English language course – excellent command of business English is very important, since the modern job world is inconceivable without use of this language,
2. professional photograph for the CV – ITA Design Studio provides all visitors with the free service of creating a professional photograph, to be used primarily in their CVs,
3. Social Network Corner – during the fair, everyone will be able to view the employers’ offers at the Tweet Wall, beneath which the visitors will be able to leave their comments,
4. Laptop Corner – all visitors can apply for the desired positions immediately at the fair,
5. Job box – you can learn what you are doing wrong at job interviews, by taking part in simulated interviews,
6. free skill courses – since the need for new skills is constantly growing, the Fair provides courses in design, programming, e-business.
The best way for companies to reach the desired personnel
At the fair, companies present themselves in the best possible way and, most importantly - they get in touch with the visitors, the young people who cannot wait to show what they have got and to use their energy and knowledge to provide brand new business-boosting ideas.
The fair is also the place for presentation of educational institutions, who can use expert ways to scan the current job market, see what professions are in highest demand, and assess the quality of the existing professionals.
CCD connects the professionals with the employers
We all know that unemployment in the country is very high and that each of us knows someone who is a good, experienced professional, but does not have a job. On the other hand, there are many domestic and foreign companies constantly in search of quality workers, ready to advance their business through new ideas. But, how can they find each other?
Center for Career Development is set to crown its huge experience in holding seminars, workshops, courses and lectures by holding a big and important event like LINK2job employment fair, which strives to become a leading regional event.
CCD’s vision is to create a community conducive to comprehensive development of the society and the economy through recognizing its own users’ and partners’ needs.